06/07/2017 0 Comments
Hot Trends for Sunglasses This Summer
Top 6 Sunglass Styles
Sunglasses are essential in the summer. Because UV rays can harm your eyes and constant squinting can affect your vision, you need sunglasses that are comfortable, will aid your vision and won’t hinder your style. This summer you have six hot sunglass trends that will do just that.
- Wayfarer Sunglasses - Made by Ray-Ban, this style is classic and never goes out of style. You can choose from the sleek black frame, classic brown or even go for a retro look by going with gold.
- Oversized Frames - Practical, yet comfortable. Oversized frames cover the eye and around them, and can even accentuate your personality. These are the perfect final touch to your summer outfit and come in a variety of frame styles and colours to choose from.
- Retro - Think ‘60s and ‘70s and you have the hottest sunglasses in Calgary. With their brown frames and brown lenses, this season you will see glamorous ladies and men sporting retro-styled sunglasses around town.
- Aviators - Aviators are one of those style statement sunglasses that keep coming back. They are sleek and sexy and offer that mystique factor.
- Clear Frames - Clear frames offer a sleek look and do not take away from your outfit. Even better, you can pair them with a smoky lens or even a mirrored lens to match your own personality.
- Round - Rounded sunglasses are definitely noteworthy. They can be modern, retro and everything in between, just based on the colour of the lens and frame. Create your own curious or classic combination and choose from thinner frames or go for those oversized, chunky looks.
Step up your style this summer with the hottest sunglasses in Calgary from Crowfoot Vision Centre. We carry a full line of the leading designers, including Adidas, Oakley and Gucci. Need prescription glasses? We offer eye exams and prescription sunglasses too. Call us at 403-241-3000 to schedule an appointment or contact us online with your questions.