See Clearly: Visit Your NW Calgary Optometrist at Crowfoot Vision Centre
Here at Crowfoot Vision Centre, our optometrists take service to a higher level. We want you to know that no matter your age or budget, comprehensive eye health is within your reach. See clearly again with our multifaceted services:
There’s nothing more precious than the gift of sight, so we offer the most comprehensive vision exams available. Additionally, eye exams for youth under 19 and seniors over 65 are free of charge with a valid Alberta health care plan.
Here are a few things we target in our exams:
- Glaucoma testing and management that helps protect ongoing eye health
- Age-related macular degeneration testing/monitoring
- Cataract evaluations and recommendations
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) testing that provides specialized, 3D images of the eye
- Digital retinal imaging for the most precise prescription possible
- Eye infection treatment
- Foreign body removals
- Pre- and post-operative laser surgery assessments
- Dry eye therapy
Whatever your optical concern, our capable optometrists in Calgary combine their skills with the ultimate optical technology to assess and correct problems.
Whether you’re looking for contact lenses or glasses, we have the product that fits your needs. It only takes a glance through our amazing frame styles to know that Crowfoot Vision Centre helps you stay at the forefront of eyewear fashion.
Here are a few things you can expect to gain from our products and services:
- Find a precise fit and instruction for multiple types of contact lenses
- Choose glasses that work for any eye prescription, simple or complicated
- Get specialized options, like our OVC and safety glasses
- Enjoy designer frame styles that are second to none
- Find a full array of sunglasses for every need
- Get a lifetime of free service (optical repairs and adjustments) on all our glasses and sunglasses
- Expect full warranties on most of our products
You’ll get more than just a great Calgary optometrist at Crowfoot Vision Centre. We also offer programs to the wider community, as well as an array of patient perks that show you just how much we care:
- Take advantage of our Eye See… Eye Learn® program that offers free glasses to E.C.S. children
- Learn more about how we work with AISH (Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped) patients
- Ask about our targeted social services (First Nations Affairs, Veterans’ Affairs, police services)
- Feel satisfied that you’re being loyal to a company that supports local teams in curling, soccer, hockey, and more
- RCMP and Police applicants’ ocular health assessments
At Crowfoot Vision Centre, we care—and we show it! We’re confident you’ll agree. Book an appointment with us today or call us at 403-241-3000 if you have any further questions about our services.